For those who have attended one of our 2020 USDA FOG Abatement Trainings, below are the presentations as broken out for each of the four online sessions:
- Building a Business Case for Your FOG Program – Session 1
- Building a Business Case for Your FOG Program – Session 2
- FOG Program Implementation – Session 1
- FOG Program Implementation – Session 2
An additional part of the training was a flash drive containing some resources helpful to your efforts. These are available for download as well.
- WSA Primer For FOG Program Development – Includes sample Sewer Use Ordinance language and other valuable resources for implementing or improving your FOG program.
- Example Ordinance – Developed by USEPA Region 8, this provides a sample ordinance for POTWs without an approved pretreatment program.
- Generic FOG Program Brochure – Developed by Clean Water Services and provided so any POTW can add their logo and use as community handouts or email brochures.
- Preferred Pumper Program – Website showing standards developed for both pumpers and municipalities to create an effective FOG maintenance system.
- Kennedy/Jenks Brown Grease Study – a study using quantifiable testing to helped determine FOG loading by food service type, including meal and service frequency.
- Navigating Codes and Code Development – Jill Hoyenga’s look at codes, jurisdictions, developments, etc.